Meet the Prenate® Vitamin Family
Avion Pharmaceuticals is the exclusive source for all PRENATE®
products, including PRENATE®
PIXIE, PRENATE MINI®
CHEWABLE and PRENATE®
- PRENATE® PIXIE Robust Rx prenatal vitamin with 11 concentrated nutrients including DHA
in a tiny softgel.
- PRENATE MINI® A small, easy-to-swallow softgel with complete prenatal nutrition support, including 350 mg of DHA.
- PRENATE® ENHANCE An advanced prenatal softgel vitamin with 400 mg DHA − the highest level of DHA among leading prescription brands − plus Formical® (highly absorbable calcium), 1,000 IU vitamin D and 1 mg of folate.
- PRENATE® RESTORE A softgel vitamin specially designed for the needs of breastfeeding mothers and babies that includes probiotics and DHA to help restore and support GI and immune health.
- PRENATE® CHEWABLE A Dutch chocolate-flavor chewable prenatal vitamin with high levels of calcium, vitamin D, 1 mg of folate and no vitamin aftertaste.
- PRENATE® AM A prenatal vitamin to help manage morning sickness, nausea and vomiting that includes vitamin B6, ginger and 1 mg of folate.
- PRENATE® STAR Prenate®'s complete prenatal vitamin that is Kosher Certified by the OU.
PRENATE DHA® A prenatal vitamin containing 10 vitamins and minerals including 300 mg DHA, 1 mg folate, calcium, vitamin D3 and iron.
PRENATE ELITE® A prenatal vitamin containing 17 vitamins and minerals including 1 mg folate, calcium, vitamin D3 and iron.
PRENATE ESSENTIAL® A prenatal vitamin containing 13 vitamins and minerals including 300 mg DHA, 40 mg of EPA, 1 mg folate, calcium, vitamin D3 and iron.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
WARNING: Ingestion of more than 3 grams of omega-3 fatty acids (such as DHA) per day has been shown to have potential antithrombotic effects, including an increased bleeding time and International Normalized Ratio (INR). Administration of omega-3 fatty acids should be avoided in patients taking anticoagulants and in those known to have an inherited or acquired predisposition to bleeding.
This site and its contents are an information resource only, and are neither intended to nor should be used in replacement of your doctor or other prescribing professional’s medical guidance, recommendations or advice. Neither this site nor its information should be used or relied upon for any diagnostic, medical, treatment, nutritional or other purpose. All aspects of pregnancy, including whether pregnancy is right for you, and the nourishment and care of your child, should be made with your doctor and other appropriate medical professional, and in consideration of your and your child’s particular medical history. Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC (“Avion”) makes no representation, warranty or other undertaking that this site or its information are appropriate for you or your child’s specific needs or issues, and further expressly disclaims all damages, losses, injuries or liability whatsoever incurred or alleged to have been incurred in consequence of your reliance on the information on this site. Avion does not endorse any test, procedure, treatment, remedy, therapy, cure, nutritional regimen, method or other activity or undertaking that you and/or your doctor or other medical professional may elect or recommend. By visiting this site you agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge that you have read and understand the same. These terms and conditions, together with any information on this site, may be amended, restated or otherwise changed from time to time and at any time by Avion within the sole, absolute and uncontrolled exercise of its discretion. You acknowledge and agree that Avion has no duty or obligation to keep you informed of any amendments to, restatements of or other changes to these terms and conditions or this site, and that you are solely and exclusively responsible for apprising yourself of the same.