Introducing Prenate Mini
The biggest thing in prenatal nutrition just got smaller. Introducing PRENATE MINI®
, next generation folate and more DHA in a single-dose, easy-to-swallow gel cap. For more information, please follow this link
Meet the Prenate Vitamin Family
Avion Pharmaceuticals is the exclusive source for all PRENATE®
products, including PRENATE MINI®
, PRENATE DHA®
, PRENATE ESSENTIAL®
and PRENATE ELITE®
- PRENATE MINI® is a proprietary, blended vitamin incorporating QUATREFOLIC®, DHA, 13 essential vitamins and minerals and 25mg of blueberry extract.
- PRENATE CHEWABLE® is a proprietary, blended vitamin incorporating QUATREFOLIC®, vitamins and minerals, calcium, magnesium and biotin.
- PRENATE DHA® is a proprietary, blended vitamin incorporating QUATREFOLIC®, DHA and 8 key vitamins and minerals.
- PRENATE ELITE® is a proprietary, blended vitamin incorporating QUATREFOLIC® and 18 key vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin D3 and Zinc.
- PRENATE ESSENTIAL® is a proprietary, blended vitamin incorporating QUATREFOLIC®, DHA and 11 vitamins and minerals, including biotin and iodine.
ATLANTA (March 7th, 2013) - Avion Pharmaceuticals, a specialty pharmaceutical company, announces..
ATLANTA (April 16, 2013) - Avion Pharmaceuticals, a specialty pharmaceutical company, announces..
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
WARNING: Ingestion of more than 3 grams of omega-3 fatty acids (such as DHA) per day has been shown to have potential antithrombotic effects, including an increased bleeding time and International Normalized Ratio (INR). Administration of omega-3 fatty acids should be avoided in patients taking anticoagulants and in those known to have an inherited or acquired predisposition to bleeding.
Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis, SpA.
Covered by one or more claims of U.S. Patent # 7,947,662 CAS# 1181972-37-1