Meet the Prenate Vitamin Family
Avion Pharmaceuticals is the exclusive source for all PRENATE®
products, including PRENATE®
AM and PRENATE®
- PRENATE® ENHANCE is a proprietary, blended prenatal vitamin with 400 mg DHA, advanced calcium and Quatrefolic®. Prenate Enhance includes 15 essential vitamins and minerals
- PRENATE® MINI is a proprietary, blended vitamin incorporating QUATREFOLIC®, DHA, 13 essential vitamins and minerals and 25mg of blueberry extract.
- PRENATE® CHEWABLE is a proprietary, blended vitamin incorporating QUATREFOLIC®, vitamins and minerals, calcium, magnesium and biotin.
- PRENATE® AM is a proprietary, blended vitamin incorporating QUATREFOLIC®, B vitamins and Ginger – a natural first line approach to morning sickness in early pregnancy.
- PRENATE® RESTORE is a proprietary, blended postnatal vitamin with probiotics, DHA and Quatrefolic®. Prenate Enhance includes 15 essential vitamins and minerals.
- PRENATE® STAR is a proprietary, blended certified Kosher prenatal vitamin.
PRENATE® DHA is a proprietary, blended vitamin incorporating QUATREFOLIC®, DHA and 8 key vitamins and minerals.
PRENATE® ELITE is a proprietary, blended vitamin incorporating QUATREFOLIC® and 18 key vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin D3 and Zinc.
PRENATE® ESSENTIAL is a proprietary, blended vitamin incorporating QUATREFOLIC®, DHA and 11 vitamins and minerals, including biotin and iodine.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
WARNING: Ingestion of more than 3 grams of omega-3 fatty acids (such as DHA) per day has been shown to have potential antithrombotic effects, including an increased bleeding time and International Normalized Ratio (INR). Administration of omega-3 fatty acids should be avoided in patients taking anticoagulants and in those known to have an inherited or acquired predisposition to bleeding.
This site and its contents are an information resource only, and are neither intended to nor should be used in replacement of your doctor or other prescribing professional’s medical guidance, recommendations or advice. Neither this site nor its information should be used or relied upon for any diagnostic, medical, treatment, nutritional or other purpose. All aspects of pregnancy, including whether pregnancy is right for you, and the nourishment and care of your child, should be made with your doctor and other appropriate medical professional, and in consideration of your and your child’s particular medical history. Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC (“Avion”) makes no representation, warranty or other undertaking that this site or its information are appropriate for you or your child’s specific needs or issues, and further expressly disclaims all damages, losses, injuries or liability whatsoever incurred or alleged to have been incurred in consequence of your reliance on the information on this site. Avion does not endorse any test, procedure, treatment, remedy, therapy, cure, nutritional regimen, method or other activity or undertaking that you and/or your doctor or other medical professional may elect or recommend. By visiting this site you agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge that you have read and understand the same. These terms and conditions, together with any information on this site, may be amended, restated or otherwise changed from time to time and at any time by Avion within the sole, absolute and uncontrolled exercise of its discretion. You acknowledge and agree that Avion has no duty or obligation to keep you informed of any amendments to, restatements of or other changes to these terms and conditions or this site, and that you are solely and exclusively responsible for apprising yourself of the same.