A complete Rx prenatal supplement plus DHA in one
easy-to-swallow softgel capsule
Prenate DHA® is a multivitamin/mineral/essential fatty acid nutritional supplement indicated for use in improving the nutritional status of women throughout pregnancy and in the postnatal period for both lactating and nonlactating mothers. Prenate DHA® can also be beneficial in improving the nutritional status of women prior to conception.
Contains omega-3 fatty acids/DHA
- Includes omega-3 fatty acids
- Provides 300 mg DHA, from a purified fish oil source, which provides nutritional support that may help cognitive development, development of visual acuity, as well as fetal growth and development
Offers 9 key vitamins and minerals plus a unique 1 mg folate combination
- 400 mcg folic acid
- 1.1 mg Quatrefolic® an active form of folate (equivalent to 600 mcg of folic acid)
Designed with convenience in mind
Prenate DHA® offers convenient once-daily dosing
- Small softgel capsule is easy to swallow
- One capsule, once-a-day dosing
Ask your healthcare provider for more information.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
WARNING: Ingestion of more than 3 grams of omega-3 fatty acids (such as DHA) per day has been shown to have potential antithrombotic effects, including an increased bleeding time and International Normalized Ratio (INR). Administration of omega-3 fatty acids should be avoided in patients taking anticoagulants and in those known to have an inherited or acquired predisposition to bleeding.
Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis, SpA.
Covered by one or more claims of U.S. Patent # 7,947,662 CAS# 1181972-37-1