A complete Rx prenatal supplement plus DHA in one
easy-to-swallow soft gel capsule
Prenate Essential® is a multivitamin/mineral/essential fatty acid nutritional supplement indicated for use in improving the nutritional status of women throughout pregnancy and in the postnatal period for both lactating and nonlactating mothers. Prenate Essential® can also be beneficial in improving the nutritional status of women prior to conception.
Contains omega-3 fatty acids/DHA
- Includes omega-3 fatty acids
- Provides 300 mg DHA, from a purified fish oil source, which provides nutritional support that may help cognitive development, development of visual acuity, as well as fetal growth and development
Offers 12 key vitamins and nutrients plus a unique 1 mg folate combination
- 400 mcg folic acid
- 1.1 mg Quatrefolic® an active form of folate (equivalent to 600 mcg of folic acid)
Designed with convenience in mind
Prenate Essential™ offers convenient once-daily dosing
- Small softgel capsule is easy to swallow
- One capsule, once-a-day dosing
Ask your healthcare provider for more information.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
WARNING: Ingestion of more than 3 grams of omega-3 fatty acids (such as DHA) per day has been shown to have potential antithrombotic effects, including an increased bleeding time and International Normalized Ratio (INR). Administration of omega-3 fatty acids should be avoided in patients taking anticoagulants and in those known to have an inherited or acquired predisposition to bleeding.
Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis, SpA.
Covered by one or more claims of U.S. Patent # 7,947,662 CAS# 1181972-37-1