The Mini with the Max in Nutrition
Next generation folate and more DHA in a single-dose, easy-to-swallow gel cap. Contains 13 essential vitamins and minerals, 25mg of blueberry extract for additional antioxidant benefits and 350mg of highly refined DHA — 50mg more than any other one-dose gel cap!
Why go Mini?
- 40% of American adults have difficulty swallowing pills & medications.1
- Twice as many women as men experienced pill-swallowing problems.1
- 82.8% of patients would choose to take an equally safe and effective but significantly smaller soft gel capsule twice per day rather than a tablet once a day.2
Contains omega-3 fatty acids/DHA
- Includes omega-3 fatty acids
- Provides 350 mg DHA, from a purified fish oil source, which provides nutritional support that may help cognitive development, development of visual acuity, as well as fetal growth and development
Offers 13 key vitamins and minerals plus a unique 1 mg folate combination
- 400 mcg folic acid
- 1.1 mg Quatrefolic® an active form of folate (equivalent to 600 mcg of folic acid)
Designed with convenience in mind
Prenate Mini® offers convenient once-daily dosing
- Small softgel capsule is easy to swallow
- One capsule, once-a-day dosing
Ask your healthcare provider for more information.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
WARNING: Ingestion of more than 3 grams of omega-3 fatty acids (such as DHA) per day has been shown to have potential antithrombotic effects, including an increased bleeding time and International Normalized Ratio (INR). Administration of omega-3 fatty acids should be avoided in patients taking anticoagulants and in those known to have an inherited or acquired predisposition to bleeding.
1Online survey conducted by Harris Interactive through an educational grant funded by Schwarz Pharma, Inc.
2Study of patients prescribed VP tablets. Patient Prefer Adherence. 2009; 3: 161–171.
Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis, SpA.
Covered by one or more claims of U.S. Patent # 7,947,662 CAS# 1181972-37-1